A beloved holiday tradition for locals and visitors alike, the Vancouver Christmas Market returns to its expansive seaside home at Jack Poole Plaza (home of the Olympic Cauldron)
Date/Time: Dec 12 2018, 11:30 am to 9:30 pmVancouver, Vancouver Christmas Market
Find tickets: here
NOVEMBER 21 TO DECEMBER 24
11:30am to 9:30pm daily - 6pm close on December 24
SHARE A BITE.
SHARE A CHEERS.
SHARE A GIFT.
SHARE THE SEASON.
The city's signature yuletide celebration amplifies and expands its festive offerings with more than 80 huts stuffed with sweets, treats and treasures.
Wander the market’s winding alleys and discover an array of authentic German delicacies: sizzling sausages, scrumptious schnitzel, two warming Glühwein (mulled wine) locations, old world confections, handcrafted gifts, and so much more!
Experience all the market has to offer:
• Glittering Lover's Lane light tunnel & Love-Lock Installation
• Outdoor Winterdeck with stunning North Shore views
• Heated Alpine Lounge for Cozy Relaxation
• A shimmering 30-foot tall Walk-In Christmas Tree
• Warm Glühwein & Cool Tunes at Club Christmas
• Canada’s only Christmas Pyramid with Flying Stage
• Daily visits with Santa at the Photo Hut
• Downtown Vancouver’s only Christmas Carousel
• Lovingly crafted gifts & treasures
• Kinder Kraft Igloo & Scavenger Hunt
• Festive family activities
• Adult (13+): $10 ONLINE / $12 AT THE GATE
• Senior (65+): $9 ONLINE / $11 AT THE GATE
• Youth (7-12): $5 ONLINE / AT THE GATE
• Ages 0-6: Free
SEASON PASS: Add a Season Pass to any admission online or at the gate for just $1 to visit as many times as you like during the season!
*NEW THIS YEAR*
FAST PASS (INCLUDES SEASON PASS): Add a Fast Pass when purchasing online for just $5 to gain access to the Fast Lane at the market entrance and carousel. (Visit website FAQs for more details.)
Group rates, combos and limited at-the-gate discounts available.